MRQ 0.00% 0.3¢ mrg metals limited

i have spoken to Andrew, all it took was a quick email and I...

1. 1,808 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 524
    i have spoken to Andrew, all it took was a quick email and I received a courteous call back to discuss any concerns i may have. May i suggest you indulge yourself and maybe add some credibility to your cause here by doing the same. Alot of what you are saying here is speculative and you take the hard bear case everytime. I get that you are the self appointed equaliser here on the thread. Lots of the criticism stems here not from what but why. almost every threadn on hc consists entirely of bulls, why the need to balance this. Why not spend your time on something you benefit from?

My takeaway from the call, non of this is quoted as such, just my takeaway.

Yes there are parts of the footprint with structures on it, yes there are assays that have higher sludge percentages than what would be traditionally feasible without a roaster. However, the aim here is to identify high grade zones and enough of it to put forward a feasible business case. The goal isnt to establish billions of tonnes and include grades that arent feasible. You can cherry pick the worst sludge percentage out if you like and the bits that are under or near structures and build your bear case from there. Maybe instead just remove them altogether if they concern you and see whats left.

once the resource has been established the logical step then is to consider offtake partners or maybe consider selling it, remembering that Koko is only the first of many. Also remember we will reach that milestone early this year.
    Short term i am very bullish on mrq, i think the news flow will be hard and fast soon and i personally think you are doing a disservice to anyone who has sold their shares, particularly at a loss, due to your posts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.134M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $375 125.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 21167890 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 23362154 33
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MRQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.