AJL 11.1% 1.0¢ aj lucas group limited

TBH the critical view are more often the reality-based...

1. 2,909 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    TBH the critical view are more often the reality-based assessment of the company.
    I share my view with SP007, Randy and Hotdog on this debate. OZ operations struggled through the mining boom and will continue to struggle with current management ability and market environment. I don't think the OZ business will turn around for the better soon. Sorry to say but there is no point of flogging a dead horse. To be frank its loss making operations is dead wood that will pull AJL-ASX under again will high interest rate loan and repeated CR to maintain its life support. Kerogen don't mind this obviously because they are sitting pretty with $12mil a year interest rate repayment profit (which will recoup all their investment in 7 years) and if we go under they get our assets as security (assuming they will pick Cuadrilla as the debt repayment and not OZ business). So it is a win-win for Kerogen.

The best solution is an idea that was floated here awhile ago. That is to spin off Cuadrilla into a seperate entity. Exp AJL-ASX and Cuadrilla AJL-ASX. While this sounds bad it is actually good for all investors. All inventors will now have the option to participate in CR for the business they believe in most. I am certain most investors who want to buy in ajl do not want to invest in current oz operations sorry to say. The UK investors will also see that they can purely support UK asset rather oversea OZ business that slowly going under. And if the spin off plan is announced I am certain there will be a significant jump in sp as to be able to get equity in the new Caudrilla AJL-ASX you have to own share in AJL before it spin off. Th Oz business will continue and get support and attract CR on its merits and the same for Cuadrilla AJL-ASX. With the Centrica farm in Caudrilla is currently self funded and sustainable until gas flow which if commercially viable will generate positive cash flow to fund expanding operations. So imo the split will do wonders for the sp and value and in best interests of shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $13.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $1.158K 116.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 476435 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 280678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.