STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Ann: 31 December Financial Report , page-13

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    What you all overlook is when PB took over STI he made it very clear that with in 12 months what he brought with him would launch this company. He made a number of statements/announcements in the 12 months stating the HDA plus other assets were well and truely at advanced stages to production and contracts plus very succesful trials of their animal drugs. This saw the SP take off. Some 2 years later nothing but still waiting for funding and those iminent contracts to be signed.
    He has continued to make announcements with NO DETAIL or follow up.
    When you go to an AGM you expect to hear the truth to answers but that does not happen at STI AGMS. PB made it very clear that a deal would be announced in the next few days better than s/holders were expecting as he did at the previous AGM. THAT IS FACT.
    You must be kidding if comments on HC has forced the SP down. IT is the actions by STI that has forced the SP down and nothing else.
    You dyor and you act in good faith when you are told what a director of a company says to you. When it is later backed up by another director later only to find out it was FOS is the reason we slag STI.
    Stop living in denial about STI misleading s/holders. SP has fallen too low to consider bailing out and yes we live in hope. My hope is a partial T/O and removal of the chairman would be a good start and an immediate rise in SP would occur. Credibility could start to return with skilled management in control
    DT have nothing to do with the SP either but it has become a DT stock if and when there is a pump. IMO STI have dug there own grave by 2 years of false hope by not delivering on announcements and statements that lack detail and are broiled in secretcy.
    In my opinion my comments are based on facts and backed up by the current SP and NO FUNDING or contracts.
    If you choose to ignore those facts who cares. Hopefully tomorrow there will be an announcement that will set the company on its way. Until then I will respond in the manner I do.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.