STI 0.00% 0.2¢ stirling products limited

Ann: 31 December Financial Report , page-7

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    IMO I think we should change the companies name to ZODIAC seeing the board of STI are associated with them.
    Now we know why we have the Penthouses empty.
    We have a business operating at a loss

SP performance.300% + increase in shares and 005 cents per share.Thats not better off.
    Previous funding spent on Penthouses and failed to get one product to market.
    Everything is all still bluesky with no contracts signed and no money to even buy product even though they claimed they had product waiting in storage and iminent announcement concerning contracts and funding.

The market has spoken and those that support the actions of the failures of the board live in ignorance. Had they attended the AGM and seen how they had misled and gave false hope to us all in summing up and replying to questions is an example of the lack of integrity and trust any one can have in the company or any announcement they may make. This has been the case all of 2010.

I wonder why PB kept it quiet about yesterdays conference. a bit sneaky IMO. Prevented possible attendance by s/holders who maybe interested to hear an update on the progress of the assets.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.