EUR 0.00% 5.1¢ european lithium limited

Thanks MeToo. I appreciate your responses and see the misleading...

1. 94 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Thanks MeToo.

I appreciate your responses and see the misleading nature of the announcements which I am surprised have not been followed up by ASX.

Particularly as to what was signed off by their auditors and stated in the Half Year Report that was put out on 13 March - Page 5 Events Subsequent "On 5 March 2020, the Company drew down $2m from the Winance finance facility through the issue of 2,000 convertible notes." Would the editors not have asked to have seen the bank balance to support this statement

What I find worse is that they have failed to update their shareholders that they did not actually receive the money until the Quarterly Report on 30 April which was 56 days - 8 weeks after they advised shareholders that they had drawn the $2m on 5 March.

So for 8 weeks the company shareholders and other investors were happily invested on the basis of them having $2m of funds to advance the project and meet their costs. When this was far from the case.

At what point was not having any money or your lender not giving you money when due under a financing agreement not considered material enough to tell its shareholders and release something to ASX

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $71.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $18.36K 360K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 517409 5.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.2¢ 167510 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.40am 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.