BNR 0.00% 4.6¢ bulletin resources limited

Ann: 31 March 2023 Quarterly Report, page-96

1. 1,004 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Nah, not now. Not enough volume to get out anyway. I've basically written my investment off, so have nothing to lose now.

You win some and you lose some at this end of the market.

I basically gave up when Management handed themselves free options with a strike price of 18.5c. The share price was around 12.0c at the time and 6 months earlier it had closed at 27c (with a intra day high of 33c during that period). Why should an investor be confident if BNR Management aren't confident and set a strike price that back then the mere mention of drilling approvals probably would have put them in the money.

They have known about the issues regarding the drilling permit approval at Ravensthorpe for a long period. They certainly didn't tell us about it as we found out through the media. I asked them via email six months ago why the permits were taking so long and didn't receive a reply. If they knew it's not good news then maybe it's price sensitive.

Question. Should the market have been made aware of the permitting issues through an announcement? I'm not an expert in ASX Continuous Disclosure Rules. Although, common sense says it's price sensitive.

Let's hope that the drilling permits come through. I certainly won't be hanging around to see if they can obtain a permit to build a mine. In reality the project is probably dead in the water. I'll sell my remaining holding (already sold 50% a while back) on any spike in volume with positive news.

All the best mate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.6¢ $3.913K 85.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57449 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.34pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.