BNR 2.00% 5.1¢ bulletin resources limited

A little more pressure on WA government. Allkem needs more...

1. 4,547 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1414

A little more pressure on WA government. Allkem needs more reserves to extend life of mine at Mt Cattlin for lithium. A number of closures due weak nickel prices in the Ravensthorpe area, now Minres is closing its iron ore mining in the southern Yilgarn for about 1000 jobs. Ravensthorpe will be feeling the change in economy...

Which will only increase unless substitutes are found.

Extract....

According to the release, Mineral Resources has completed a comprehensive assessment of the viability of the Yilgarn Hub iron ore operation.

Management notes that having carefully considered all options, the assessment confirmed that the continuity of the Yilgarn Hub is not financially viable beyond the end of 2024. As a result, it has made the decision to cease Yilgarn Hub iron ore shipments by 31 December.

Ps. I really don't see how a group lead by a farmer who cleared 2500 ha can argue against a relatively small footprint exploration that hopes to help the green revolution. About 1000 times less in exploration than one farm.. The groups credibility is shattered in my eyes. Farmers are by far the destroyers of Australian natural landscape. The farming environmental damage is enormous. Better to have the high density of a mine compared the massive farming footprint for the same $ and people employed.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.001(2.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.1¢ 4.6¢ $25.69K 534.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 180000 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 284461 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BNR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.