AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

I'm very surprised how well it's done, given the terrible timing...

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I'm very surprised how well it's done, given the terrible timing of the capital raising. I was concerned over the weekend that because of Greece and global instability they might not get the capital raising away. That would have been a disaster.

But its fully subscribed and there was no placement to shareholders, who would probably have sold the stock down anyway, given most are probably now oversubscribed after the last raising.

Hopefully the institutions who participated are medium to long term holders, which could be possible given the terrible timing of the raising (it's unlikely speculators would have been enthusiastic right now).

So hopefully the company will resolve all production issues over the next few months, run a lean ship, and ramp up to full production.

I'm not happy they had to do a capital raising but under the circumstances it's not too bad. And I think the market has responded relatively positively with good buying depth...so far.

I will continue to hold ORE as I am a firm believer in the value of lithium, at least for the forseeable future.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.