ADD 0.00% 0.6¢ adavale resources limited

I have been holding in this company for almost two years now and...

1. 241 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 509
    I have been holding in this company for almost two years now and have remained relatively on the sidelines when it comes to my HC posting.

In fact, I have personally met with management more times in the recent months than I have posted on here, and as such I am happy with the newer direction the company has taken and their approach to finding a significant resource. It is something that I recommend all holders, or potential holders, do to get information.

Unfortunately, David Riekie's arrival at Adavale was timed when the confidence in the company had turned and was losing the trust of the investors. Yet after several long conversations with him about the direction they are going, I am confident in the systematic approach being taken to use methods that can assist with pinpointing the types of signals that indicate the possibility of a significant resource. And this method is also one of the most economic ways for covering large swathes of areas and getting the best return on your dollar for initial information.

Next the heli-bourne EM will hopefully hone in on some of the better conductor targets in prep for the drill campaign.

I have certainly expressed my disappointment at times with the way information has been relayed back to holders (and potential holders) in the past. That by providing clear, concise understandable (for the laymen) terms within the announcements, people will continue to watch this company for potential advances and big news. Delays and missing announcements also assisted with destroying the company image and following. Now that there is an improved systematic direction towards finding a resource, these eyes need to be returned with the positivity.

If the excitement from this improved campaign can be converted into success over the coming months, then there could be a very hard turnaround in the direction of this minnow company.

If you are seriously interested in how this campaign is progressing and why they have switched to the current approach (which I have discussed with management why this wasn't done originally), then contact them and have the discussion. David is a great explainer of the reasons behind it and how they hope the picture is becoming a lot clearer below the surface.

There is significant upside to this company having fallen to where it is today, but if you have the time to reread the announcements of the last 12-18 months, you will see a significant shift to how things are being done, and how the new technique is zoning in on points of interest, all of which appear to becoming more and more defined.

I personally am now reinvigorated by the team and the future.

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.096M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $1.773K 308.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 6915959 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 13087609 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1183236
Last updated 15.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
ADD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.