LCL 11.1% 0.8¢ lcl resources limited

Ann: 320m @ 1.5g/t gold drilled from surface at Tesorito, page-178

1. 1,449 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 348
    Hi all,

Just bought in on Friday. After selling NST at $2.00 a number of years ago, and kicking myself, I've been looking for another promising gold Junior ever since. When I saw the recent announcement, and did a little study, I jumped at LCL. Theirs quite a few things that grabbed my attention, apart from that great drill result.

As pointed out by some great posters here, LCL is right in the heart of gold-bearing country. What a great place to be.

Secondly, I like LCL's affiliation with Anglogold. While I'm far happier to see success at the almost wholly owned tenement of Tesorito, I have my fingers crossed that LCL's drill finds something substantial at Chuscal. With Anglogold onboard and with the money they have behind them, I would imagine that good drill results could segue into a fast-tracked mine, which would mean an income stream for LCL and the end to capitol raises after a while.

Thirdly I like the look of the management team. As yet I haven't had the time to study them further but there seems to be a level of experience, and prior success, that gives me the impression that LCL is in good hands. If anyone here has anything further to add about our management team I would greatly appreciate it.

Regarding the share price. As mentioned I was a holder of Northern Star. I got in early and was a holder when they began buying up tenements all over Australia. They also made significant new discoveries in tenements they already owned. Over the period of a few years they steadily increased to around $2.00 but their share price just did not get past this no matter how much good news they published. I gave up on them and put my money elsewhere, thinking that the market would never support NST. How wrong I was. Last I looked they were around $15.00 a share. Point is, if you believe LCL is a good thing, don't get disheartened by a lagging share price. If LCL continue to deliver good drill results, the market will catch up at some stage.

All the best

Rhama

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $7.719M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.8¢ 0.8¢ $21.29K 2.662M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2525862 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 508318 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.