AKM 10.3% 32.0¢ aspire mining limited

HotwolfZuck (A US RESIDENT) wanting FB to remain US-listed is...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 5,418 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Hotwolf
    • Zuck (A US RESIDENT) wanting FB to remain US-listed is the opposite of the AKM scenario. Google, likewise.
    • Are you suggesting that the only way for FB or Google to maintain US-listing is to hold voting majority?? So, where in your risk profile does that put all other US-listed entities?

• What the....? Facebook and Google are owned and funded by the country they're listed in OK? AKM soon wont be. OK? I'm trying to make this clearer, but at this point, it looks like a lost cause. If a majority owner (T) doesn't need a foreign listing (ASX) for funding purposes (proven by 100 mil ponied up already) - then it's likely that minorities will be bought out before production.
    • Is it typical of your risk analysis over there?
    • What, worrying over de-listings and takeovers before expert opinion and voting have sealed the fate?
    • Or did you mean betting big on specs and losing our pants when it goes awry?

Why do I have to wait for an expert opinion while you Talk up a YES WITHOUT one?
    Why can't I share what I RECOGNISE AS A TACTIC WITH PRECEDENT AND POOR OUTCOMES?
    Why worry before the vote? Why talk about it before the vote? Because its the only time you get to discern a rationale on how you should vote in your best interests?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voting

• If it's not drunk then it just sounds desperate TBH. Slow down and put some effort into your views, please.
    • This clearly just goes in line with your usual narcissistic tone that we have grown to love over time, not sure what you want me to respond to here.

Not putting up with BS and being called a narc for it? Fine...there's a lot of poor information on this thread from people with glass bellybuttons so I'll keep calling it out but remain open to how a YES vote delivers value eventually. Garbage deserves trash talk.

• Desperate? I'm pretty sure I have made it clear that I have no worries at all about what's going on here. Unlike yourself...

I've gone through all your... 10 posts and you haven't explained once why you're not worried. You've only been around for four weeks and provided no qualifiers for any of your vague views. I was in/out of AKM for 8years...and I'm the narc? I'm not a holder and I'm not worried for myself...just annoyed after years dealing with those directors.

• Are the markets agreeing with me?
    • How so, because the sp isn't going up? An interesting interpretation of price action, but whatever I'm not here to convince you to buy.

It got dumped right after the meeting resolutions were revealed AND hasn't bounced.

Hourly chart from 6th news release sept below. In fact its been getting dumped since the first placement (blip aside) I wish I could have seen the now evident strategy earlier.

I'll concede though, this price puts the oppies out the money which is obviously good for T so the dominant market force playing out is...ambiguous? Certainly worth a look in by ASIC one day. I'll will buy back some so I can attend the meeting fyi.

• Although, you should probably ask yourself, would it even be worth $46m mc if you were right?
    • How would you justify that price tag based on your premise? And why on earth would not everyone have jumped ship already while they get some kind of value out of it?

Because AKM holders haven't voted on it yet? Jesus dude, are you ok?

• If the deal's not suicide then why is it 1.4? You cant say funding risk now and blaming my posts is ludicrous. Be honest.
    • Again, if the deal IS suicide, then why would it be worth 1.4c?

Hmm, maybe I have to be more literal for Pat while he's on it........eventual suicide. K?

What I AM trying to highlight, is that NOBODY should trust a single view from a random anonymous in a forum.

Aww, what nice guy...thanks for trying but I'm practically the ONLY naysayer here so its odd you single out the minority as a threat (NOBODY should trust Hotwolf- your words) My anonymity is the design of the website, and I'm the opposite of random with 8 years of AKM postings.

A newbie talking a big game 10 posts in IS random...or do you have another moniker? I don't.

Hence why my spidey senses were tingling when you decided to fly in with your smug attitude and pretend you have answers to it all and everyone else was an idiot

If I see an idiotic post, I'm gonna call it out — Thats not smug..its kind. Most people lose money on specs. Yes, I "flew in" 8 years ago and started posting on AKM but kudos to your ten posts Spiderboy and ridiculous efforts to shut me up.

Would love to see an explanation from anyone of how a YES vote will be value accretive (if they survive de listing) AFTER further dilution from the project getting fully funded with minimal contributions from Australian mum and dads (no instos CAN buy in) + two or three years of build time? I think a bid is the best outcome for this asset.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1742/1742131-6da81dcbc178b14f93d9ee39fe821803.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.030(10.3%)
Mkt cap ! $162.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 32.0¢ 28.5¢ $82.98K 270.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2580 31.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 61425 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.