AVR 1.73% $17.05 anteris technologies ltd

Hi Eire2.... Love your use of the word 'watershed' have always...

1. 5,095 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 869

Hi Eire2.... Love your use of the word 'watershed' have always been fascinated in its use and meaning...and that from a young age. Had many a discussion when Richard Nixon's 'watergate scandal' hit the headlines -1972/4. Some got the 2 words mixed up.... Was often challenging to convince some to differentiate --
    My thoughts are -you are on the money................no doubt time will tell. I wonder what is being discussed in some of our competitor's Board Rooms ?. Should any 'biggies' be reading AVR's HC threads--------- 'listen you guys if you are inclined ...... lots of '000' following the first number please or No Go !'.

Keep safe
    Is a watershed moment good or bad?If something such as an event is a watershed in the history or development of something, it is very important because it represents the beginning of a new stage in it. That performance is still cited by many fans as a watershed moment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$17.05
Change
-0.300(1.73%)
Mkt cap ! $327.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$17.00 $17.44 $16.95 $184.6K 10.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 191 $17.15

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$17.50 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.