MSB 1.01% $1.00 mesoblast limited

For me the problem being invested in Mesoblast is the time...

1. 371 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 792
    For me the problem being invested in Mesoblast is the time difference between Sydney and London. Do I stay up to check for any announcements or not? Early starts, a comfy chair, age and some rubbish I was watching on Netflix, conspired against me last night. Waking up around midnight to find a non sensitive announcement out, a summary on the 3 years results on back pain. Well I remember SI talking about the treatment being durable and 3.5 times better than no treatment when it comes to opioids. Look I was half asleep, but I do recall smiling at the fact that this news, which would translate into thousands of lives being saved, was non sensitive.
    Today I read it again. Trials are supposed to be rigorous and unnecessary or necessarily (depending on your view) very cruel. Some people will perhaps now be being treated for opioid addition, because they were injected with saline.
    Others, I believe were “weaned” off the opioids they were taking before the injection, despite the doctors not supposed to be changing existing therapies. They were lucky, as others may well have had doctors who stuck to the trial design.
    So in effect they may well have achieved this remarkable result with “one hand behind their back”

They have a short trial now to achieve this result again, but….

Now the aim is to get them off the opioids. No one really wants to be an addict, and every patient and every doctor will be aware of the amazing potential of a quick and easy injection of Rex-l. A positive mindset is important as is confidence in the treatment. Patients on the next trial have been given hope. It will be successful and as it is only a year, even the placebo arm will be able to be “shot up” In the nicest possible way in 2023.
    So to repeat 28%? I don’t think so. I would love to know exactly how many on opioids came off out of that 28% (I don’t think they all were on them at the start, please correct me otherwise) and how many actually tried and failed. Then we can compare as time progresses, those who receive Rex-L when they were at a certain stage who do not go on to take opioids against similar from the first trial not on opioids at the start but given the placebo ended up taking them. If we can stop deterioration with an injection say every 3 years we have a wonderful repeat business. Give it 2 years and we might see old Tom Tom and the dear old review, being used to promote a “classless action” based on that shareholders were mislead on the 11th January 2022, and the announcement should have been labelled “extremely price sensitive” if you follow the science.
    It is going to be an exciting year.
    Regards
    Yelrom

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.00
Change
0.010(1.01%)
Mkt cap ! $1.141B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.01 $1.01 94.3¢ $8.618M 8.821M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43508 $1.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.01 34138 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.