MSB 11.1% $1.10 mesoblast limited

While the Doc and the down rampers argue over the trial design...

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 799
    While the Doc and the down rampers argue over the trial design or trash talk about the company without providing real evidence. The Company and SI have managed to salvage several "failed trials" and instead of going back to the drawing board, brought the FDA along to agreeing with the new end-points, like CHF, like CLBP and ARDS. Most Importantly, unlike the first time when we faced ODAC, when the MOA was unknown, MSB has confirmed that it is inflammation that activates the cells. Inflammations is either the cause or exacerbating the underlying disease.

With Remestemcel-L, all we need is to demonstrate in vitro activity translates to in vivo function, and the company is confident that it will be able to show that. The most reassuring things about a small company like us knocking on the FDA's door is that we are in dialogue with the agency, and so far the agency is interested to hear our story. Furthermore, the medical experts are also supportive of our technology, both Dr. Joanne Kurtzberg and Dr. Perrin are experts in their respective fields; aside from them, clinicians continue to request for remestemcel-L to treat sr-GVHD on compassionate ground (@agm)

Is Meso a risky stock? Yes
    Will FDA ever approve a stem-cell therapy? I think Yes, MSCs have been studied for more than 3 decades, I could find thousands of studies on its potential and struggle to find any side-effects. So, one day the FDA will come around to it, hopefully this year

From a technical analysis stand-point, I first invested in MSB nearly 5 years ago, and I bought it at $1.34. Unfortunately, we have had a false start with the CRL. But SI is not giving up and the OTAT is listening, this is a good sign. After all that partially successful trials, discovery of MOA and which patient group(s) will benefit most from the cells, we are back at $1.3? The truth is the runway is getting shorter for mesoblast, you can either see that the plane is crashing soon as we continue to slow down, OR we are speeding up for a lift off. I see the latter, 2022 would be an exciting year with this company, no matter how you see it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.10
Change
0.110(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $1.255B
Open High Low Value Volume
97.0¢ $1.11 95.5¢ $15.75M 15.06M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 79396 $1.10

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.11 60351 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.10
  Change
0.110 ( 10.8 %)
Open High Low Volume
96.5¢ $1.11 95.5¢ 2700730
Last updated 15.59pm 01/05/2024 ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.