PPL 5.00% 1.9¢ pureprofile ltd

I have been researching this company for a little while before I...

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 428
    I have been researching this company for a little while before I make an investment, which I will be doing.
    The great thing about the Hotcopper community is that you are able to research a lot of other investors (posters) knowledge and background about a company. Their arguments for and against investing in the business, general views and their own shared investing knowledge.
    I would like to thank Peter_C, Rep96, Bruno81, Incognitomode, Sunburn, roory, malmanu, lexcorp for all their posts and work that I have been trawling through.
    Most recently, a few posters that I have become to respect from other companies I have researched, followed or invested in; Madamswear, Noonster, tinhat, thunderhead1, Psalty & Dalong.
    This company is starting to attract the serious investor crowd
    As a thank you for the hard work done and for me sponging off everyone else's work for the past week, I have completed my own research paper that I wish to share with you and is the basis of my investment thesis.
    It is a presentation that I did on Canva. I have provided a link below because it is way to big to attach to this post.
    I have taken the time to go through the last 4 years of annual reports. Made some observations, asked some questions that don't seem to have been raised by others.
    Make of it what you will. I hope it gives you another perspective or confirms your reasons to be invested. Honestly, I am just giving back to those that give through their own posts.
    Thanks again.
    Ian
    https://bit.ly/3J9hqWe

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.02M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.9¢ 1.8¢ $2.347K 127.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 327576 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 15600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ 4400
Last updated 11.24am 18/06/2024 ?
PPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.