OAK 0.00% 8.0¢ oakridge international limited

Gotta agree with a lot of what you have said scooby. Looks like...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Gotta agree with a lot of what you have said scooby. Looks like all the trolls came out to play today.
    Although, I do wonder if any of them actually work? I have not got the time to be on the XPE threads on HC, ready to post as soon as any announcement comes out, as I work full time.
    So how do all these trolls do it? Anyway, give them something to snack on and they will.

It is often an organised attack by a large group too. I still remember NOR in December 15, when the main attacker actually announced his presence, loud and clear one morning - the mad ... Next thing you know, hundreds of his followers were on the HC - NOR thread, all day long, bashing the crap out of NOR with every bad mouth theory they could come up with. That was the first time I experienced an organised attack by a group of trolls.
    To this day, 18 months later, NOR has not recovered, despite having posted good announcements and having a product that is selling worldwide.

Anyway, I still hold - and fortunately do not have time to post all day and read posts all day, on HC.
    If I did, I would probably be developing a mental illness from the poison posts.
    Good job the directors are out there working their asses off, lining up deals - or they would feel the same way if they ever had time to read the poison and hate on the HC - XPE threads.

Just a personal opinion. Feel free to disagree. I will not even open the known troll posts, only the sensible posts giving an informed opinion on XPE.

AL, if he has been defamed on HC, should set the lawyers loose on the perpetrators. HC have their names and addresses.
    Asking if AL has been defamed, is a bit like asking if the Pope is a Catholic.

Yes, I still hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OAK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.408M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.0¢ $3.134K 35.19K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1524 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.31pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OAK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.