GMN 0.00% 0.3¢ gold mountain limited

All I can say is bring on 2017 :) Great News! Hate To Be Left...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    All I can say is bring on 2017 Great News! Hate To Be Left Out @ These Levels

3D Modelling identifies two potential large Calderas within Crown Ridge

• Potentially places Crown Ridge in the league of other nearby Caldera-hosted deposits such as the 57Moz Lihir mine

• Calderas may relate to a very large porphyry system within Crown Ridge

• Crown Ridge Calderas extend into EL 2306

• Multiple shallow free gold target zones identified for bulk sampling

• Multiple drill targets identified

• Allender Exploration currently modelling EL 2306 and will report shortly

• Phase 2 of Bulk Sampling program now well underway

The Board of Gold Mountain Limited, (ASX: GMN) is pleased to announce the recently completed three dimensional (3D) modelling of previously completed Magnetic Survey results conducted at the Flag Ship Crown Ridge gold project, EL1968. The full report accompanies this release. Gold Mountain engaged highly respected geological consulting firm Allender Exploration to complete the report. It will form the basis of the Company’s ongoing exploration and project development initiatives.

Gold Mountain’s Director – Exploration Matthew Morgan stated: “The Crown Ridge Geophysical results as interpreted by Allender Exploration continue to produce excellent exploration targets. Initially a large potential porphyry intrusion was identified within EL 1968, now further interpretation by Allender Exploration has identified two potential large Calderas overlaying EL 1968 and neighbouring EL 2306.
    “This potentially places Crown Ridge in the league of other very large Caldera-hosted deposits such as the nearby 57 Moz Lihir project. As such, for a junior exploration and project development activity to have a project of such potential scale is very encouraging and exciting for our shareholders

Supervising Geologist, Mr Douglas Smith, added: “This is a great result to date, as Crown Ridge just keep getting bigger and bigger, confirming my belief that it has the potential to host a world class deposit. The additional shallow free gold target zones only add to the economics of the project.
    “As well, Phase 2 of the mechanical bulk sampling program at Crown Ridge is now underway and we anticipate greater recovery of gold and platinum when the portable screening plant begins operating. We look forward to updating shareholders on progress with all activities. Gold Mountain’s value is only just starting to be realised.”

Well Done Management

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
35 44516998 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 15719403 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.53am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.