GBR 2.08% 4.7¢ great boulder resources limited

Ann: 3D-IP highlights extensive sulphide targets at Mulga Bill, page-60

1. 523 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 57
    and yes I am saying it's the directors and MDs and CEOs that get found guilty of insider trading. Get found guilty of non disclosure. It's their responsibility to disclose to market.
    and while we would all like to hold onto the belief that the more senior the more trustworthy since they represent the brand it's often the case that those on the top get corrupted, they are easily influenced by the desire for wealth and they then do the wrong thing.
    The number of class actions since 2005 for non disclosure has risen rapidly across the ASX

i try finding companies whosamagekent are trustworthy. When that falls apart you just don't know insurance that what cards you're holding in your hand and you can no longer make educated decisions about your investment. That's what irks me. These directors get director insurance that covers them from liability.
    Getswift anyone? Slater and Gordon? Wattle health? God etc etc ... There are so many examples of failure to disclose and ASIC looks the other way 90% of the time

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.7¢
Change
-0.001(2.08%)
Mkt cap ! $28.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 5.0¢ 4.6¢ $64.25K 1.340M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 112370 4.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.0¢ 200000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.32pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.