GBR 1.75% 5.6¢ great boulder resources limited

"*Removed* this post has been removed from public view...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    "*Removed* this post has been removed from public view (02/06/2022 16:02:56) because of (Unsubstantiated Information)"

Ohh the irony "Dogzule". I hope you've finished ranting - you're fast finding yourself on par with ol' pal Sialfish. I'd love to see written evidence of your dealings with the laboratory GBR has used of late to turn around their assays. It's hard to imagine an SH expending energy putting together loosely coherent ramblings if they weren't currently wearing a sizeable loss *wink wink*. Unfortunately, as OGF said, this is the norm at this end of town, and one must stomach the ebbs and flows of investing in a relatively junior explorer. Andrew appears far more genuine than the average M.D. - a view shared by many SHs and those in his close (professional) circle. Give him a follow on LI and over time, your faith in him may be restored. Let's not forget the track record of some of our institutional investors, notably Willem Middlekoop's CDF (currently wearing an 18% loss). I can't see them blindly tossing millions at GBR without conducting serious DD.

Warm regards,

Mr. -55.77% Loss aka Capernicus

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GBR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.75%)
Mkt cap ! $33.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.6¢ 5.7¢ 5.5¢ $47.04K 849.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15009 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 7281 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GBR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.