ASN 0.00% 8.8¢ anson resources limited

Announcement is a good step towards narrowing the focus on a...

1. 60 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 42
    Announcement is a good step towards narrowing the focus on a drill target. Standard 3d model showing some interesting blobs, but whether they host any/ economic value minerals is up in the air - the only way to find out is assays. Scan any area of the Yilgarn and your likely to come up with similar structures - could be magnetite/ BIF or any non-hosting ultramafic intrusion. FLEM should sure it up a bit more, but still - assays are king. (typical non-committal geo answer)

I've said it before a couple of times, they'll need to secure a rig and drill a dozen holes. A couple initial of diamond holes to get a hold on structural features with the rest RC should do, the fact that the targets are sub 500m is good for budget, but they'll need to raise quite a few mil before commencing. This is would be the best time to buy in for the Bull imho. ASN is still an infant with 60m MC - my target is ~250-400m MC purely based on decent results from The Bull.

Not cross-promoting but imo LTR have the best nearology play, but thats all north of CHN. The fact that ASN are south along strike is what has me interested. ASN will never be able to turn this into production, they are simply a small fish in a big pond. But a lot of money can be made at exploration stage then a sell off. It's a goo short-term (12-24month) focus while Paradox deals with PFS/ DFS and US Politics.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $113.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.8¢ 9.0¢ 8.8¢ $100.9K 1.140M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 136755 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 45764 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.