AAU 0.00% 0.4¢ antilles gold limited

Neither did I brother, but went all piggy at the troff with an...

1. 2,647 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4696
    Neither did I brother, but went all piggy at the troff with an inflated sense of over entitlement..

Figured they can only say no..

Was curious myself on the deal in and around the last raise and ergo went digging and asking the odd question in relation to whom Prentzler were & also the quality of their book.

Having tracked the t20 register since before June last year I am more than happy with the responses received, the depth of the client book & the possible change in sentiment that seems to be establishing a trend..

Only the yearly & 2 yearly trend is showing red on my tracker and that is well and truly in decline at present..

So yeah, ol h8tey begrudges no one for picking up freebies as long as those who took them up are appreciative of why they were afforded them..

Been a little while between drinks for a good multi bagger to rip, as I missed GAL & WA1 despite calling it as a WA special "Doh!".. But am starting to get the feeling that the FA support backing will start to lure the TA onwards and upwards here soon... So gltah h8teeeeeeie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AAU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.986M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $2.028K 648.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
21 32635662 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 4375831 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AAU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.