ADG 9.09% 0.5¢ adelong gold limited

Ann: 3D Resources To Process Mullock On Site At Adelong, page-285

1. 1,918 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 775
    I am a little surprised too, previous when i sent an email asking if DDD consider a third option to send the mullock to the CIL facility initially then when the plant is ready, then process the mullock internally (gets cash generating early), the response was nothing commercial can be discussed and only technical. I did ask Peter M so Joe might have asked someone else about the delays.

This is similar to someone else sending an email and getting a response of a two week delay in assays a few weeks back.

I guess DDD management does not consider delays as market sensitive. Right now, anyone who has read Joe's email does have advantage over other shareholders who didn't. you could sell now, make money on other stocks in two weeks then buy back in just before results are out.

they have two days before the month is up, and with Joe's email, i guessing there be an announcement tomorrow to update when the assays are due and hopefully other operations. I am personally keen to hear if soil sampling has started.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $5.589M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $1.258K 251.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
30 30570549 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 4562750 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.31pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.