PPK 2.56% 38.0¢ ppk group limited

A post went up about a group out of Korea, here's another one...

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 877
    A post went up about a group out of Korea, here's another one out of China.....

https://www.honsin-ceramics.com/products-by-material/boron-nitride-ceramics/
    China operative Office No. 10 Aixian Street, Huangpu Road High-tech Zone, Dalian, China Tel: (plus)86-411-39977126 Fax: (plus)86-411-39606027
    www.honsin-ceramics.com

And there will be more. Yes, we will see imitations, poor attempts at copies and low grade examples.

Deakin and PPK have worked on this for years, are trusted names/brands, have been transparent and provided independent assessments - 99% Purity!

The companies PPK are dealing with require confidentiality, commitment, safety, security and intelligence. A number of applications would not get off the drawing board once you mentioned China; defence, aircraft, space, etc...

I see these mobs out of Korea and China for what they are. We know there is no quality control out of China and no independent assessments. The gear out of Korea is inferior - as highlighted/commented in earlier posts. But I take it as a positive!

“Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness.” Oscar Wilde

If any imitation is going to happen, let the mediocre imitate you.

My opinion only DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PPK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
38.0¢
Change
-0.010(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $33.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 39.0¢ 35.0¢ $187.4K 506.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 19176 38.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
38.5¢ 6806 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PPK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.