SFP 0.00% 0.5¢ safety medical products limited

Ann: 3DM Appoints a CEO, page-5

1. 118 Posts.
    Thanks for the advice about not losing money, I'm trying hard not to , but a bit impatient when it comes to waiting for the right entry point sometimes, and sometimes hold too long. I don't use stop losses as I prefer to watch them and decide for myself rather than get kicked out and have to try to buy back in before they go up again. I might change my mind about that when I've had more experience. I do try to do as much research as I can get hold of before buying, but I've found some of the posts on HC really helpful with wading through the technical reports, especially the resource stocks.
    I've subscribed to Pro Trader for scanning charts too, but still learning. They have quite a lot of variables to use to scan charts. The thing I've found it most helpful for is scanning for breakouts which sometimes brings your attention to a stock you've never heard of before, and gives the opportunity to research what they are about. I found a couple of good buys that way. Am I allowed to mention other stocks on this thread?
    '

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.