SI6 0.00% 0.2¢ si6 metals limited

@StuANZ2019 Lithium is dead, I do not give a stuff about...

1. 11,385 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4691
    @StuANZ2019 Lithium is dead, I do not give a stuff about Lithium, everyone I know of has woken up to the lithium hype. Those that bought an EV, never will again, it's basically only worth scrap metal now.

It is REE I am interested in. That is our future! At the best of days, Li news was always going to be a sell down. Team it up with the uncertainty of the MD leaving and of course a red day will take place.

I was excited this was going to be more fantastic REE results like last time, so to get news on Li is very disappointing! Hopefully management wake up and sell off the Li and focus 100% on the REE, before these Li tenures are worthless, just like EV's.

Things will pick up, but we need to focus on REE and gold. 1 more month left of additional selling until the new financial year. People will be taking losses right now and it shows. If we continue to intersect good REE values then we will run like MEI and others. Only a matter of time before the results stack up to become discovery worthy imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SI6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.737M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
44 47718015 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 15989921 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SI6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.