CRR 9.09% 1.0¢ critical resources limited

Ann: $3m Placement Successfully Completed, page-47

1. 6,950 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 533
    should be trading at 10 cents currently imo.

some reasons for the low SP could include some might be hesitant to buy in case the test pitting results are poor for Kitotolo, also them being delayed has not helped the SP imo, they where due mid December, looks like it may be late December early January for them now.

Also I suspect given the CR at 5 cents some might have thought it would get sold down to close to that raising price, maybe 5.3/5.5 cents, but so far its holding up well on low volume.

the recent shooting in the DRC has been a bit of an issue and highlighted the political and social risks there, I'm sure many investors just refuse to invest in any company's located there and is why company's trading there are valued around 30% less than their tier 1 locations.

I suspect when AVZ release news they have began drilling hopefully in the next 10 days then should see more money flow into AVZ and 4ce,
    certainly the future for lithium looks very good and Chinese involvement will need to grow to keep in line with demand.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CRR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $17.80M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $388 38.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 3641201 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 9732427 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.30pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CRR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.