VMS 9.09% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

BOD model of land banking , exploring & generating the tasty...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43
    BOD model of land banking , exploring & generating the tasty story to attract funds now becoming very old for hopeful SH. Look at share price to gauge the confidence in BOD. Not getting any more from me. Accum. losses $116m @ Dec'22 and another $3m required- for what exactly.
    "The Company intends to use the funds for ongoing exploration and to advance metallurgical test work at the
    Mount Lindsay Tin-Tungsten Project and to undertake drilling and exploration programs at the Company’s
    Rare Earth Projects in Western Australia including the Vulcan, Kulin North and Kulin South REE targets and
    the Bandy and Brothers REE Projects as well as project generation and general working capital purposes".

Why would genuine SH support this BOD and their pin ball approach to project focus, lacking project updates or detailed strategy plan in the pursuit of opportunity capitalization. Bottom line BOD need to DELIVER . There are many in the industry more capable and driven. I would support a much larger CR with a new BOD even though it meant dilution in order to realize opportunities on hand. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
-0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.3¢ 2.0¢ $198.2K 9.622M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 921416 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 2704732 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.