AMC 0.27% $14.87 amcor plc

I've now got the transcript from Ron Delia's conference call....

1. 2,302 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 443
    I've now got the transcript from Ron Delia's conference call. I'll post it in drips and the bits that are most important.

The second key message is that our financial results have been strong through nine months and for the second consecutive quarter; we've increased our outlook for the 2020 financial year. We now expect EPS growth of 11% to 12% and we'll generate over $1 billion of free cash flow this year. We've had good organic growth, momentum building in the businesses, and we've also benefited from faster delivery of synergies from the acquisition of Bemis last year.Now we're coming up on the one year anniversary of that deal, which was an all-stock transaction, the largest in Amcor's history and by all measures, it's been exceeding our expectations so far. That's the third point.Fourth, we have a clear line of sight to controllable drivers of shareholder returns in the near-term, defensive organic growth, further cost synergies to come, a compelling dividend and also the benefits from having bought back over 3% of our shares outstanding so far this year. Lastly, longer term, we'll remain well-positioned to generate continued value for shareholders in all macroeconomic conditions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$14.87
Change
-0.040(0.27%)
Mkt cap ! $8.886B
Open High Low Value Volume
$14.74 $14.87 $14.73 $13.28M 895.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 18575 $14.87

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.88 19137 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.