AMC 0.93% $15.25 amcor plc

Larry GandlerThanks, guys. Hope everybody's doing well. My...

1. 2,348 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    Larry GandlerThanks, guys. Hope everybody's doing well. My question just is about the cash flow run. Looks like given the nine months cash flow of 470 and your guidance of over a billion, it's going to rain cash in the fourth quarter. Just wondering if you can talk to whether both Rigid's and flexibles generate significant cash in that fourth quarter and talk to that cash seasonality.

Michael CasamentoI'll take this one, Larry. Thanks for the question. Look, we're really pleased to feel the cash flow is year-to-date. It's meaningfully better than the prior year and it's in line with our expectations based on the usual seasonality. Looking at the prior year, there's a couple of areas on that we've had, obviously, a lot higher earnings, which is a positive, and also really a good working capital performance. As I mentioned in my notes, we look at the working capital sales ratio, and that's reduced from 10.7% at June 30, to around 10% now, which is a meaningful improvement across the year-to-date. We're right on track to deliver the $1 billion in cash flow we talked about before dividends and typically our quarter four is always the strongest cash flow quarter, and that's for a few reasons.Firstly, Q4 is our highest earnings quarter for the year so typically you're $100 million better EBITDA in Q4 than any of the other three quarters. So probably that adds to the cash flow. Inventory cycle we tend to build imagery leading into the pig season, particularly in Rigid's and then in Q4, when it's done well, we draw that down so we benefit from that. We're going to see continued benefits from the working capital sales ratio particularly coming out of the Bemis acquisition so we've seen some benefit there. Then obviously, as we head into year-end, we have a strong focus on working capital and it tends to lead to a stronger rally than some of the other quarters.Overall, we feel good about the position and it comes generally across the board.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.25
Change
0.140(0.93%)
Mkt cap ! $9.126B
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.25 $15.27 $15.22 $10.50M 688.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 2393 $15.25

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.26 2559 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.