ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 71
    Hey 618 - I'm guessing you likely have ol' Tootsie boy on ignore . . . I could certainly understand why given the bulk of repetitive rubbish he is always spouting, however he does raise a valid question re the impact of the CSPB contract obligation on the value of STX share of WE, and the questions this raises re any comparison with what Hancock paid for her 50% share. I think Toots has raised this point several times now and I don't recall you having specifically addressed it as yet (apologies if you have and I missed it elsewhere in the threads).

Appreciating your consistent logical, rational, balanced and evidence-based approach to analysis and contributions to the forum (sadly, now an extremely rare phenomenon), I am interested to hear your views on this point and how you would factor this into your calculations given that, unaddressed, it does hang as a nagging question mark which will continue to be regurgitated by those seeking to play on negative sentiment and emotions here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.020(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $659.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 20.8¢ $2.859M 12.94M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 226888 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 4366669 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.