FLN 5.26% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

Thanks Calcitro,that was one of the best (and funniest)...

1. 350 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Thanks Calcitro,
    that was one of the best (and funniest) summaries of the FLN quarterly reporting that I've seen. "engagement in Uzbekistan is up.. way up!" biggrin.png

You have to admire the originality / flare of their reporting format. Not full of boring financial statements like most listed companies.
    Rather, it's a bit more like Tarot or reading tea leaves.

The original drawcard to FLN was I thought that their fee model (and %) was much fairer than the competition. Some out there are taking up to 33% commissions on posting, which I consider unreasonable in the digital marketplace of labour hire. I thought that FLNs rake (10-12% when I last looked) would drive Freelancers to their site. But this doesn't look to be the case.

I think the best way to try and undersand the business would be to trial 5 job posts out - to see the quality of workers out there.
    Alas, that would not be relevant for me (in my work), and I've lost about of excitement for the company as time wears on.
    My boring bias towards things like profitability, cashflow, transparency etc....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $90.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $384 1.92K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48080 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 13000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.52pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.