HLI 0.25% $4.01 helia group limited

I would take the so called 'experts' or 'analysts' opinions with...

1. 181 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    I would take the so called 'experts' or 'analysts' opinions with a grain of salt. There is more than enough information listed on HLI's reports for you to read through and gain a better understanding of the business, their balance sheet, etc. These 'pro's' as you mentioned don't always have the answers, in fact listening to these 'experts' will generally prevent you from making money on most occasions. Some of the most unloved/hated stocks will give you the your best returns, for eg: Energy sector, more specifically WHC, & YAL, etc. As Oldbloke says HLI doesn't get a lot of press, it's not often talked about, and when these 'analysts' do mention HLI it's usually a sell or hold recommendation at best. The last 'analyst' take I heard on HLI was a sell when it was trading at $3.55, this guy couldn't of been further from the truth, I was accumulating more. If you're looking to buy into HLI however think it's a little pricey atm, might be best to consider buying after HLI goes ex dividend in March. Unfortunately you'll miss out on the dividend, however you may be able to buy around the low $4's if you're lucky, depending on how big the upcoming dividend is, and that's if the share price doesn't continue shooting the lights out after their FY23 Financial Results are dropped on FEB 27th.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HLI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.01
Change
0.010(0.25%)
Mkt cap ! $1.144B
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.02 $4.04 $3.97 $4.374M 1.093M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
45 128414 $4.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.01 24002 43
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 25/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HLI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.