FLN 5.26% 18.0¢ freelancer limited

The stock is going to bounce up and down on no news, given how...

1. 492 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 121
    The stock is going to bounce up and down on no news, given how thinly traded and how tightly held it is. I wouldn't worry.

Anyhow, Matt's not stonily silent. He's over on X/Twitter generously, even relentlessly, sharing his opinion on a range of topics (Australian local politics, Australian state politics, Australian federal politics, immigration, over-population, crypto, silver prices, house prices, the state of AI, etc.). Once in a while FLN rates a mention.

Compare, Melanie Perkins or the Atlassian boys: banging on about their companies and wholesome stuff like "the Rabbitohs" or "renewable energy". These guys are your annoying relatives whose Christmas cards read like a press release. "We announced the acquisition of 4 companies this year as well as buying a new $A83.4M house, and are happy to announce that young Featherby is off to Cambridge on a scholarship and Cordelia is now a full partner, and our family charity has now cumulatively saved 100,000 Bangladeshis from rickets and/or ligma syndrome".

Instead, Matt runs a fun feed, going for the vibe of a retired uncle at Christmas who has gotten into the sherry a bit early and has some alarming theories he'd like to share with you. "I was in the war, you know".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
-0.010(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $81.16M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.0¢ 19.0¢ 17.5¢ $33.98K 187.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 91844 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.37pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.