FLN 2.56% 20.0¢ freelancer limited

@FiveCent don't think any negative comments would add to any...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    @FiveCent don't think any negative comments would add to any more to this already feared stock.

Someone said
    "If you aren't willing to own a stock for 10 years, don't even think about owning it for 10 minutes."

But I guess I'm the one eating his words. Holding this for about 10 years now. I've seen upwork, fiverr taken over. And both were pathetic before. Progression on the inverse. Numbers going backwards, site useability backwards - Just compare freelancer with fiverr's frontpage you see a world of a difference with user interface. Marketing campaign non existent (can't go back any further). Spent money but hardly any news/ads about freelancer. Sure, i'll just go to the source to see what news there is..right?

Wrong.

CEO's Tweets are nothing but bullshit trash like his account got hijacked with malware. He's stored this supposed potential darling into one of his freight trucks and placed a brick on the accelerator. He prefers(or tries) to keep himself "relevant" by reposting shit and commenting "I dont understand xxxxxx" or "This is ridiculous"

You know what's ridiculous Matt? What you've done to FLN. Wake up - Keep this company (that i still reluctantly use) relevant and not drag it down with your boomer fogging brain.

FFS man!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.005(2.56%)
Mkt cap ! $90.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 20.0¢ $3.717K 18.58K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 88545 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.