ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 665 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 112
    Note the " red 2178% overvalued " how did they come up with that? so it means its negative ..
    80% of AMA is held by the top 20 and 7% is shorted in effect the institutions are bag holders. I know apart from noise on the street Hopkins isn't part of Drive ,they have copied his model . I will retrieve earlier tweets from my previous twitter account from three years ago it is a view which is all large panel MSO bodyshops (note the word large) don't and can't sustain themselves with the same entity they are business models with no meaningful margins and while they are in acquisition mode rolling ebitda over into new figures all is well however when the expanding stops s++t hits the fan,one can look at AMA starting as Allomak then AMA with now at 4 different CEO's and Gemini sold off to AMA also Ca Smart,now on the brink with less cash than when Nationwide went down.
    Good companies with profits don't keep getting sold or have major CEO's constantly changing look at Warren Buffet still owns Gillette after all these years and General Electric had Jack Welch running it for a few decades
    The issue for AMA is the new players are cashed up with new investors they have a few years before they have the same risk as AMA holds now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.