AMA 1.85% 5.3¢ ama group limited

I wished I knew mate with some conviction: 1/ They have reduced...

1. 581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 96
    I wished I knew mate with some conviction:

1/ They have reduced the losses to a degree, so that's a start. profit seems to be a pipe dream at this stage.

2/ retaining and gaining staff is a real issue for this company. If I was king for a day, I'd clear the people that are making ppl want to leave, ppl like the boards, the HR dept, most of the middle management etc. If ppl had a belief that things were on the mend, they are more inclined to get mates back, as noted in the now deleted msg of VESTOR's, we have white collar management trying to relate with a blue collar trade and the result shows. Remember the other MSO's don't seem to have trouble gaining and retaining staff, but they manage their business model differently. Being a public company has its draw backs and this is one of them.

3/ The shift in SP is minor in the context that less than 1% of the shares are changing hands which (to me) hardly rates as movement. I saw the new board member sell down 90% of his portfolio and scratched my head, but I'm assured it was one of his clients. So why would his client not have faith in his new appointment on the board? Sometime the more answers we get the more questions there is to answer.

Just on the deleted msg of VESTOR's .. Burning the message and shooting the messenger doesn't not change the actual msg. I hope for their sake its pinned up on the board room white board and some serious soul searching is taking place. In his or her humourous recipe/ post was a lot of truth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
-0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $95.73M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $178.9K 3.449M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 35000 5.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.3¢ 245528 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.