AMA 8.47% 5.4¢ ama group limited

They are not to be trusted for one minute. I deal with them a...

1. 190 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 43

They are not to be trusted for one minute. I deal with them a bit and the culture from top to bottom is so bad the struggle to keep quality staff.

IAG went crap like Suncorp for a few years and that was mostly due to the ex Suncorp people going to IAG.

Luckily for IAG most of them have gone.

In their defense, AMA management were the bunnies who over paid and AMA management were the ones to accept the revised conditions of the contract.

AMA won't even go toe to toe with the old CEO so I doubt a few rounds in the ring with Suncorp will go very good. The legal eagles would love to start a fight so they can get their feed like a bitter divorce. End result would be AMA revenue stream would be gone, AMA no work and a bunch of legals sipping nice wine and food at shareholders expense.

AMA management have changed, the board has changed and the business model is changing. The heavy division is a great business and something the insurer will struggle to pick off like the collision division.

A few insurers have gone back to AMA after some disputes over cost.

For me refinance is the golden key, once that is locked in then the AMA management can focus on repairing cars.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
-0.005(8.47%)
Mkt cap ! $101.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.0¢ 5.4¢ $123.7K 2.187M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 169668 5.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 60052 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 8.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.9¢ 5.9¢ 5.4¢ 397397
Last updated 15.59pm 06/05/2024 ?
AMA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.