KYP 0.00% 9.5¢ kinatico ltd

The MACD on the monthly chart is positive and just crossing over...

1. 4,175 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    The MACD on the monthly chart is positive and just crossing over zero, so this should keep moving higher over the next few months.
    I still think CV Check is undervalued at a market cap of $60m given we are cash flow break even and B2B growth is increasing significantly, with more sales resources recently on-boarded to continue this growth into 2020, including with an East coast presence for the first time which will also help.

As a comparison, XF1 are still worth $80m and they are bleeding cash and have had to acquire another business as they have just realised their product set is inferior, so might take them 12 months to catch up on that front.

I wouldn't say its a valuation, but I expect the CV1 market cap to reach $100m later this year, which will also be around the 35 cent support/resistance level, where it may need to consolidate and take some time.

A significant increase in positive cash flows next quarter, or a decent acquisition (at a good price) that gives us a presence in a large overseas market could change that to the upside very quickly though. The increasing share price means we might be better to wait for the acquisition and purchase in shares at 30 cents +, but as cash continues to build they can pay their earn out from cash flows as well, so Rod can structure a deal to suit how the business is growing.

Monthly chart below:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1627/1627884-8de5af0e72172a8f7998db41e3e9cd61.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231467 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 17625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.