KYP 0.00% 9.5¢ kinatico ltd

I bought this stock on the promise of the corporate business...

1. 830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    I bought this stock on the promise of the corporate business after seeing a change in government RFPs requiring suppliers to background check staff. The business I was working for pushed back against this as a cost that was unnecessary except for workers in sensitive areas, but state and federal government insisted it was necessary.
    i will admit my patience was sorely tested as I watched it sink from my buy price down to 6s and 7s. Happily, I doubled my holding at those prices in the belief the underlying market demand exists.

i still see this, and the CV1 team seems well ahead of anybody else in capturing this market, which I believe will double and triple over the next few years just in Australia.

we don’t often see it down under, but AU is often the bell weather for regulation and governance - e.g. we are world beaters in WHS and have very good corporate governance (well, compared to other places, I agree much still needs to be done). Imagine the 3 strikes rule for boards in other jurisdictions...

So I think it is very likely CVCheck will be able to market corporate bundles of background checks to global markets. In that case, forget triples, and think more like 100 baggers. The biggest risk is that we are snatched up in a takeover too soon.

i like that kind of risk/reward.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KYP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $41.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 231467 9.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.8¢ 17625 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KYP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.