AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

I am not 100% certain but Gina may have to pay even more than...

1. 5,274 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1642
    I am not 100% certain but Gina may have to pay even more than 4.2 because if she is buying on market now, if today is an indication and if she has bought more today (even one single share above 4.2c) then any T/O bid with 4 months will have to be above that.

In any case, Gina's bid may not be insulting like Chris Ellison's, BUT IT IS OPPORTUNISTIC. "41% premium" is NOT a premium AT ALL. it is simply better than our recent low point that we were dragged to by this BOD. It may be a premium to the yanks who were debt holders and got some cheap shares but it is NOT a premium to me and certainly not to Twiggy who bought some at 5c!!!

ALSO, I feel Hancock's group (Gina) is insulting my intelligence in their bid statement trying to tell me what amazing things they will do with ATLAS and how good they will be for ATLAS ... UMMMMM .... Gina, can you please tell me what good that is to me if I sell my ATLAS shares as you want me to?!?!?! Well I have bad news for you, NOT selling at this price.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.