AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

Rinehart, Forrest, Ellison, What a bunch !!!! LOL It could not...

1. 428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 204
    Rinehart, Forrest, Ellison, What a bunch !!!! LOL It could not be better for AGO holders, Two of the greediest Billionaires in the world and one want to be Billionaire.

I lost money with Forrest and Anaconda 25 years ago. This just might be where I get some of those Anaconda dollars back. Who knows what AGO is really worth, some great Assets here. Port Facilities difficult to get hold of these days, but no one is talking about the Ports. Why , Maybe they each think the other does not know about the Port Facilities. lol

Most importantly the SAVE FACE thing may well come into play whereby Twiggy and Hancock's Daughter might put value to one side and attack the share price in an all out effort to come out the other end as the winner, the most powerful player in W.A.

Love it, not sure how it will play out but when the dust settles there will be no AGO or there will be a reinvigorated AGO. Either way, it's much better than watching the S/P of a reasonable Company with good assets wallow around at 2 cents forever more because they are unable to get their product to market as efficiently as the big players ,, whom BTW have always kept an eye on AGO.

Hang on to your hats.
    Pa 31.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.