PM1 0.00% 3.8¢ pure minerals limited

Ann: $4.4M Raised in Strongly Supported Placement, page-4

1. 6,889 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1296
    Back in February this when PM1 released news of Scoping Study which confirmed potential HPA Production at TECH Project with Outstanding Economics .PM1 Managing Director John Downie commented,
    “The TECH Project is becoming a one-stop shop for battery manufacturers. Nickel sulphate, cobalt
    sulphate and HPA are key chemicals required by the battery industry and our potential ability to
    supply meaningful quantities of all these products will increase our appeal as a supplier to battery
    manufacturers.

The stock price ran to 2.8 cents with extremely strong buying volume followed by equally relentless selling pressure .
    I contacted the company back then to let them know of my disappointment only to find they seemed just as annoyed and frustrated by the selling .
    I have contacted the company other times and my interpretation of information received is that they are very confident in this project and that the stock price is worth more than where it is trading . The company is very careful regarding which investors they allow on the register following the sell down in February imo and the below comment confirms this . In this bullish market right now many stocks have run very hard after a CR .
    Chief Executive Officer Stephen Grocott commented,
    “We are delighted that the demand for the Placement was high and welcome the high quality of the
    new investors to our register.”

PM1 is moving strongly forward , placement well supported in excess of funds sought by company .

Last edited by MajorJohnny: 21/09/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PM1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.