ICG 0.00% 0.4¢ inca minerals limited

Ann: 4.55% Copper in Rockchip Results on New Riqueza Concession, page-2

1. 25,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1235
    4.55% COPPER IN ROCKCHIP RESULTS ON NEW RIQUEZA CONCESSION
    IN THIS ANNOUNCEMENT
    • Description of mapping and assay results from the Ccarhua I Mining Concession Application south of
    Riqueza and the significance of results
    • Description of the main land holders in the vicinity of Riqueza
    • Competent Person Statement, Key words and ASX JORC 2012 compliance statements (Appendix 1)
    HIGHLIGHTS
    Significant mineralisation is identified in the new Ccarhua I mining application area
    Two new targets are generated, Cerro Vicuña and Cerro Ccarhua
    High copper grades at Cerro Vicuña include:
    o 4.55% Cu BM-0062 (3m x 5m composite sample)
    o 3.73% Cu BM-0063 (2m x 1m composite sample)
    o 3.08% Cu BM-0064 (4m x 4m composite sample)
    Phyllic alteration, elevated Cu-Ag-Mo and small porphyry intrusion are found at Cerro Ccarhua
    Cerro Vicuña and Cerro Ccarhua are along strike from known gold-silver-copper epithermal and goldsilver-copper porphyry occurrences to the near southeast
    Ccarhua I is an uncontested mining concession application lodged by the Company in September 2020
    Inca Minerals Limited (Inca or the Company) has received results from a very brief reconnaissance ridge-top
    mapping and sampling program (program) recently conducted within Inca’s Ccarhua I mining concession
    application area (Ccarhua I), located south of the Company’s Riqueza Project. This work is part of a larger
    program to find possible southern extensions of the Riqueza mineralised system, and/or to find possible new
    mineralised systems centred in the south.
    As a result of the cancellation of a number of third-party owned mining concessions, a large area south of
    Riqueza became subject to a mining concession moratorium. This moratorium came to end on 1 November 2020.
    Competing applications from Inca and Anglo America were lodged on the first available business day, as detailed
    in a previous ASX announcement (18 November 2020).
    Prior to this claim activity by Inca and Anglo American, in September 2020 Inca had lodged two mining concession
    applications, Ccarhua I and Gutierrez II, over two areas that were free of title and not subject to the moratorium.
    This ASX announcement describes mapping results from ridge-top traverses and gold (Au), silver (Ag), copper
    (Cu), lead (Pb), zinc (Zn) and molybdenum (Mo) geochemistry results for 24 rockchip samples collected within
    the uncontested Ccarhua I mining concession application area.
    New Targets at Cerro Vicuña and Cerro Ccarhua
    Ridge-top mapping and sampling conducted at Ccarhua I has identified two new zones of alteration and
    mineralisation, which have been quickly elevated to drill target status. The first new target, known as Cerro
    Vicuña, hosts Cu mineralisation with a peak value of 4.55% Cu (sample BM-0062) (Table 1 and Figure 2).
    The outcrops that were mapped and sampled at Cerro Vicuna host secondary copper mineralisation (malachite,
    chrysocolla and azurite) associated with argillic and sericite altered, brecciated and/or faulted and veined
    volcanic rocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ICG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $3.242M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $28 7.071K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1084958 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 2645385 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ICG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.