BUD 0.00% 0.6¢ buddy technologies ltd

Ann: $4.5M Placement completed-BUD.AX, page-12

1. 878 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 48
    Agree with what Lazarus has posted.

This is how I think it played out, during the POK days it increased to 20c on hype. The original capital raise was at 10c, and it was naturally was drawn towards this figure. I was caught in the massive HC hype on this and entered at 17 on the first day of listing as BUD, I have since averaged down to 15 so still in the red. Looking back I probably should have entered at 12 ish . Was pissed off at the beginning until I realised what BUD's strategy was and which way they were going (after the Noveda purchase) which I really like, but do realise that its going to take time. They probably listed on the ASX when they did because they realised that they will need a lot of capital/funding to buy up these smaller complimentary companies, which strengthen their position. I think this is needed when they are about to come up against the Ciscos, Microsoft's, IBM's and the like. I'm sure that management know what its going to take to become competitive in the new to be formed IOT landscape they are a smart bunch of people.

I think the share price will probably will hover around this until the train gets moving, the train is not moving yet it is still being loaded. If this was any other of my stocks which are not in such a disruptive industry i would have sold a long time ago, but at this moment stock is still in its infancy. All my opinion. Good luck all Remember if its keeping you awake at night probably best to sell, plenty of fast money to be made in other stocks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.