NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Thanks for your posts Gwaihir. I can't really disagree with your...

1. 1,260 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 650
    Thanks for your posts Gwaihir. I can't really disagree with your assessment of the apparently mediocre financial management at NML, which I find very disappointing as I strongly believe that this company is sitting on some highly prospective tenements in Victoria. They already have some very promising drilling results with some high grades, and I believe that they are getting close to proving up some potentially lucrative deposits.

I'm still a firm believer in the Mt. Carlton story. Although a considerable amount of au and ag has already been produced there, I 'm expecting many years of profitable production from the tenements around Mt. Carlton, and I believe that NML have the capacity to get the job done there, provided that they can plan and manage their finances more effectively.

Despite the negative views of some of the long-term holders, I'll be happy to participate in the SPP, provided that the SP doesn't fall below 6.6c. Logically, I don't see why it should fall below that price, but then the market and some investors don't necessarily behave logically, and a major worldwide upheaval could throw everything into disarray.

The big unknown which NML and all gold sector companies (and in fact all companies) are facing is what is going to happen internationally. There are so many rumours of attempts to crash the financial markets and create mass fuel and food shortages, but in the long run I think that the turmoil will cause many central banks and investors to turn to gold as the safest haven for their wealth.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.