IG6 22.2% 8.8¢ international graphite limited

I agree completely with your post.I am now expending far more...

1. 3,401 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 770
    I agree completely with your post.

I am now expending far more time than I want too biggrin.png.

I was avoiding a voluminous reply to the other poster so I may have paraphrased a little?? For the record, Administrators don't get involved in the asset realisation but are a conduit to the company proceeding generally to either Liquidation or executing a Deed of Company Arrangement - this was an example of me not getting into the "nitty gritty" details.

My point was simply that an insolvency practitioner is in a position of trust and duty bound to act accordingly. They will not simply dump assets for peanuts for fear of attracting the wrath of creditors who are already disgruntled.

As you pointed out, they may seek advice and/or assistance from a broker and/or solicitors in order to execute an off market sale. In doing so, they would need to satisfy the creditors (and possibly obtain Court approval) that their proposed course of action was in fact the "best" course of action..... this is why I said "not without jumping through many hoops first".

The other poster said (among other erroneous comments)...
    "IG6 can raise $1.5M and buy Comet's shares."
    AND
    "A DOCA will pay pennies for the assets of Comet..quote irrespective of the value of shares held on Comets books."

I was merely trying to highlight some errors, but I'm starting to regret it and maybe should have left it alone??? All good from my end.

Good luck to us all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IG6 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.8¢
Change
0.016(22.2%)
Mkt cap ! $17.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 8.8¢ 7.4¢ $61.40K 711.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 78628 8.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IG6 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.