EXG 0.00% 3.5¢ excelsior gold limited

Thanks very much lockitt and all for your input and time. It...

1. 79 Posts.
    Thanks very much lockitt and all for your input and time.
    It seems if the gold price were to stay the same or drop a bit EXG would have to really deliver on their goals to make lasting head way as at 0.05 there's not much room for error and adding debt supported by limited cash flow would be just as bad or worse than attempting to raise money at or below 0.05. However, given the length and level of QE and worthless FIAT money in the system propping up anemic banks, companies and countries growth I believe gold is going near or above 2000 usd in time as a representation of true store of value. If that or any increase does happen, I would expect it would be a boon to all gold companies regardless of their having a mill or not.
    In view of that chart of gold producers, as I am not familiar with gold jargon and what numbers are most important to qualify a company, i assume EXG would stack up as being smallest fish on that list yet still undervalued a bit from a comparative numbers view of what the other companies offer in relation to their assets and potential?
    Cheers for now and thanks again for your time.
    Regards

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.