EQR 2.13% 4.8¢ eq resources limited

I would just like to remind everyone that the Quarry was bought...

1. 398 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I would just like to remind everyone that the Quarry was bought to obtain the ownership of the mining leases so SEI had control over the Tungsten.

The Quarry has always made money for the previous owner, because he ran it on a "shoe string" ... so no news there, but yes a valuable contribution whilst the new "temporary CEO" does what he knows what to do .... prove up and JORC an orebody that has already been "proved up" by a competent Geologist ... Dr Andy White.

I was under the impression that Cronimet was funding the mine ... why do we need other "funders"?

Sorry to appear negative, I am not, I have been a long term holder and will remain holding and will advise other long term "holders" to hold but I am getting a very strong feeling of "déjà vu" ... change the Management Team and start doing what has been done many times over the last 15 years. I assume the new temporary CEO will do another prefeasability study, feasibility study, sampling etc etc .... which we have been assured is his "skill set"

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EQR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.8¢
Change
0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $99.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.8¢ 4.8¢ 4.8¢ $17.43K 363.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 150000 4.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.8¢ 25600 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.35pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EQR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.