PLL 2.50% 19.5¢ piedmont lithium inc.

In April when the 40% increase in Resource was reported -...

1. 296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    In April when the 40% increase in Resource was reported - blooming fantastic and looking even BETTER after last nights clues " PLL's CEO mentioned that in May the processing guidelines for the increase in overall resource would be produced.

It seems several very important and unusually "fast" changes happened between April 40% increase in resource and then coming up with the re-homing of PLL to the US from Australia.
    Again, this did not seem on their radar in early April.

A lot of great things have happened which are all the boring background stuff that does not excite the market , rather dulls the previous increase in resource.

One would guess this 40% increase triggered an interested party to request a US listing inorder for further action ... nudge nudge... ? Pure speculation on my part but I stand back, look at the pure facts from PLL and the things that have quickly happened around lithium in the round and with a more detailed eye on PLL and it just feels to me legal boxes are being ticked?

One thing that really sticks in my mind is the guy moving 'from' PLL to what was TAO now Hyperion, even before PLL really got moving ? Again pure wild speculation !

Tennessee Tesla and SpaceX & Titanium.
    North Carolina Piedmont Lithium, Livent and Albemarle and Tesla buying 33% lithium, 66% still available.
    Austin Texas , Tesla building a LiO2H processing plant...

A hell of a lot of Lithium and Titanium involved in 3 sectors for one company ? EV, Storage and Space / Aviation. A HELL of a lot.

First things first , that upgraded processing for PLL based on a 40% increase in resource in North Carolina.

See I've not even mentioned SYA 60,000-160,000 tpa of spodumene supply, cough cough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
19.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.50%)
Mkt cap ! $77.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $161.9K 818.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 230949 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 65174 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
19.8¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ 291403
Last updated 15.56pm 06/05/2024 ?
PLL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.