LOM 7.41% 5.0¢ lucapa diamond company limited

Selma, That's right ... I don't think people understand or can...

1. 510 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    Selma,

That's right ... I don't think people understand or can see the obvious!!

How can a company have such a low share capitalisation ... when you consider that they sold one (ignoring all the others and the potential future finds) diamond, one item, that that found for $22 m. Someone find another mining company which has a market capitalisation a few times more that just "one" item that they have found, with minimal equipment and drilling ... only invaluable smarts and expertise as to where to look and scrape some surface dirt!

The potential is definitely not reflected in the share price and capitalisation.

I'm glad I gagged myself from posting until the next announcement (which seemed to take a little longer than anticipated) ... as the posts on LOM got very personal and off topic ... very disappointing to see. Can we all please maintain some manners and respect every ones views and differences. Some posters need to listen and learn ... God gave us 2 ears and 2 mouth for a reason.

Selma, Thanks for all the time and effort put into compiling your posts regarding the LOM history ... I greatly enjoyed reading them. The history (nicely summarised as significant events) is very important and highlights that LOM has been diligently persevering and working on this for many many years. The history also provides a great picture of the (potential) future. Once again, thank you!

Anyway, it's simply a matter of patiently watching and waiting for the positive future announcements ... and eventually seeing the share price and capitalisation of LOM, eventually reflect a more realistic value.

Best wishes to all Long Term LOM investors and believers ... including those that trade a few on the way to makes things more exciting.

Zippy1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LOM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.0¢
Change
-0.004(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $14.50M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.0¢ $14.46K 285.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70000 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 120000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LOM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.